Here are a few guidelines to help ensure a smooth delivery process:
1) We are unable to move machines up steps. The machines must have ground level access, a ramp or an elevator if going to higher levels. If we arrive at a location and there are steps, we will not install and will not refund any delivery fees.
2) Please measure all doorways and understand the dimensions of the machines purchased to ensure they will fit. If any doors need to be removed, please ask the location maintenance staff to remove prior to install. We will not be responsible for any damage caused by removing doors or caused because doors were not removed.
3) Please take pictures and measurements of any questionable areas that you think we will encounter when making deliveries and ask questions before the delivery date. It is much easier for us to plan ahead instead of trying to come up with a plan onsite.
4) We will do our best to give ample notice when delivering machines. Please make sure the location is aware of the deliveries and we have a point of contact when we arrive onsite.
5) Delivery fees are non refundable for any reason once a machine is loaded onto our truck for delivery. We move thousands of machines every year and do our best to accommodate delivery windows/dates. We take precautions to leave the location in the same condition it was when we arrived, but we are not liable for any damages that occur during delivery.